We will travel to your location to minister a two-hour deliverance session. Deliverance encounter is confidential.
This is a wonderful opportunity to receive one-hour deliverance ministry in a comfort and privacy of your own home anywhere in the world. Deliverance encounter is confidential.
You can receive one-hour deliverance ministry from Dr. Rana on the phone. Deliverance encounter is confidential.
The inner healing and mass deliverance conference are designed with you in mind. More public events will be announced as we confirmed them. Please check our website under events tab often for updated information.
Are you long overdue for a retreat? This retreat is like no other. It is a time when we get away from all of the noise and receive inner healing and deliverance. At this retreat, you will learn how to encounter our Heavenly Father's presence, directions, and guidance for every area of our lives; receive our inner healing by giving God our tears, prayers of others, forgiving from the heart, believing God's truths, and divine deliverance. Some of the "Get Free and Stay Free" teachings include: identify and break curses in your life, family, and over your children; walk in consistent victory over the devil's strategies; and use the weapons of Scripture and prayer to conquer curses affecting your emotions, finances, health, and relationship with God. Through powerful personal stories, uncompromised Bible teaching, and powerful prayers, you will learn the keys to break curses and walk in spiritual freedom. Are curses real? Can Christians inherit generational curses? Is there a link between sin and bondage?
Jesus Christ came to break the power of sin in your life; this includes the power of curses.
More public events will be announced as we confirmed them. Please check our website often under events tab for updated information.
Info@ranasullivanministries.com or 1-877-236-7773
How do I get delivered?
1. Affirm your faith in Jesus Christ (see Hebrew 3:1; 11:6)
2. Humble yourself (see James 4:6-7; 1 Peter 5:5-6)
3. Confess any known sin (see 1 John 1:9)
4. Repent of all sins (see Proverbs 28:3)
5. Forgive all other people (see Matthew 18:23-25)
6. Break with occult, false religion, and secret societies
7. Prepare to be released from every curse (see Galatians 3:13-14)
8. Take your stand with God (Romans 8:31)
9. Release yourself
How do I stay delivered?
1. Yield to the Lordship of Jesus in every area.
2. Be continuously filled with the Holy Spirit (see Ephesians 5:18).
3. Live by the Word of God (see Luke 11:13; Acts 2:4; Matthew 4:4, 7, 11).
4. Put on the whole armor of God (see Ephesians 6:10–18).
a. Especially the “helmet of hope” (see 1 Thessalonians 5:8; 1 Corinthians 13:13; Romans 8:28; Hebrew 6:18–20).
b. Also the “garment of praise” (see Isaiah 61:3; 60:18; Luke 4:18; Hebrew 13:5).
5. Cultivate right relationships.
6. Cultivate right fellowship. Both faith and unbelief come through what we hear (see
Romans 10:17; Mark 4:24; Luke 8:18; Proverbs 19:27).
7. Make Jesus central (see John 12:31–32).
Four Common Reasons Why Full Deliverance Is Not Obtained
1. Lack of true repentance.
2. Failure to confess certain sins (particularly adultery and abortion) (see James 5:16).
3. Failure to forgive others (see Mark 11:25–26).
4. Failure to break with the occult (see Acts 19:25–26).
Why don't people manifest demons?
1. People want deliverance, but they are not willing to die of themselves to serve God.
2. Not everyone wants to be delivered. Some people like to control other people, and some people God has to work in them before they can be delivered.
3. God is your deliverer, and He chooses the time for people to be delivered.